Closing Date: 15 July 2022
Start Date: August/September 2022
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Appointment Type: Internship (12-months contract)
Rueko Studio (Pty) Ltd is looking to empower a young, creative graduate with minimal work experience with an opportunity to upskill themselves in a 12-month internship.
Under the guidance of our social media manager, you will:
- Create and schedule social media posts across several platforms.
- Curate social media feeds.
- Assist with community management.
- Pitch new ideas and take part in brainstorming sessions.
- Create engaging TikTok videos and Instagram reels for a range of clients.
- Create blog posts for a range of topics and industries.
- Research, fact-check and update website content.
- Assist with sourcing quality photos and videos.
- Provide support across different departments.
- Assist in partner projects.
You will have the opportunity to learn and explore:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Writing
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Legal Design
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a certificate or diploma relevant to the job.
- Is a social media geek, who lives on social media, particularly TikTok and Instagram.
- Has good English copywriting skills or interest.
- Is a young person ready to start working in digital media and marketing.
- Has their own laptop or desktop and a good internet connection.
- Must be willing to explore and work across different areas in digital media and marketing.
- Must be willing to learn and strive for continuous feedback.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We reserve the right to turn down applications from candidates who:
- do not provide us with accurate or true information;
- do not match our corporate values; and
- for any other lawful reason.